February 5, 2015
NEW TIME: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Annual Night of Networking
Our highly successful Night of Networking is back! In addition to having fun, there will be several networking activities incorporating techniques to help you go away feeling more confident in social or work related networking events.
- Socializing with several structured activities.
- CalvinKay photographers (calvinkay.com) will be available to capture professional head shots
for all participates. Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity!
- Door prizes for our attendees valuing over $500 from Kestly Development, LLC, and Managing Your Mind as well as 30 minutes of coaching from Speak So They Listen, LLC.
- Become familiar with basic networking techniques
- Practice networking techniques and get instant feedback
- Become more comfortable and confident in networking situations
- Really get to know others with a common interest
5:30 pm - 6 pm Strolling Dinner, Wine & Soft Drinks
6:00 - 7:15 pm Networking Activities
7:15 - 7:30 pm Wrap Up & Meeting Close
Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Register by February 2 and save $5
- Chapter members = $20
- Student members = $15
- Non-member guests = $40 (Join now and save up to $25!)
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Cancellations will be accepted until 5 pm on Friday, January 30.
- Cancellations received prior to this time/date should be requested in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be issued either (1) by check (less a $5 processing fee) and will be mailed to the address on file or (2) transferred to the next scheduled A2ATD meeting date.
Refunds after Friday, January 30 at 5 pm cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.