June 4, 2015
TIME: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Speak So They Listen!
Captivating today's audiences takes planning and skill. In this Speak So They Listen workshop, you will instantly learn it's more than just what you say that will mesmerize your audience!
By the end of this 60 minute Speak So They Listen workshop, you will learn and practice how to captivate your audience by:
1. Guiding them to focus on four areas
2. Speaking with credible & approachable patterns
3. Practicing non-verbal maneuvers of confident speakers
4. Achieving better outcomes when delivering bad news
5:30 - 5:50 pm Dinner & Networking
5:50 - 6:05 pm Welcome & Introductions
6:05 - 7:15 pm Presentation & Activities
7:15 - 7:30 pm Learning Wrap-Up & Meeting Close
Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Register by May 29 and save $5
- Chapter members = $20
- Student members = $15
- Non-member guests = $40 (Join now and save up to $25!)
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Cancellations will be accepted until 5 pm on Friday, May 29
- Cancellations received prior to this time/date should be requested in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be issued either (1) by check (less a $5 processing fee) and will be mailed to the address on file or (2) transferred to the next scheduled A2ATD meeting date.
Refunds after Friday, May 29 at 5 pm cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.
About the Presenters:
Jeneen McNally, President of Speak So They Listen, LLC is a Corporate Trainer, Coach, Interviewer, and Business Developer. She is also the Director of Sales for the University of Michigan Operations Leadership Workshop.
She coaches and presents workshops about how to "Speak So They Listen"...speaking and presenting so you are listened to AND understood in: 1-1 conversations, meetings, and giving presentations.