November 5, 2015
TIME: 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Learning Strategy: Preparing Your Organization for Effective Learning
Innovative Learning Group's CEO, Lisa Toenniges will be presenting "Learning Strategy: Preparing Your Organization for Effective Learning."
Lisa will share a process for developing an organizational learning strategy and will cover what a learning strategy is, why it’s important, how it’s used, and how it’s created. The session will be interactive and engage participants in a simulation of part of the strategy-creation process.
At the end of session, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what a learning strategy is, why it's important, and how it's used;
- List the steps of developing a learning strategy: and
- Identify the questions to answer at each step of the learning strategy process.
5:30 - 5:50 pm Dinner & Networking
5:50 - 6:05 pm Welcome & Introductions
6:05 - 7:15 pm Presentation & Practice
7:15 - 7:30 pm Learning Wrap-Up & Meeting Close
Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Register by Oct 29 and save $5
- Chapter members = $20
- Student members = $15
- Non-member guests = $40
(Join now and save up to $25!)
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Cancellations will be accepted until 5 pm on Friday, Oct 29
- Cancellations received prior to this time/date should be requested in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be issued either (1) by check (less a $5 processing fee) and will be mailed to the address on file or (2) transferred to the next scheduled A2ATD meeting date.
Refunds after Friday, Oct 29 at 5 pm cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.
About the Presenter:
Lisa Toenniges, CPT, is the owner and CEO of Innovative Learning Group. She has more than 25 years’ experience in the performance improvement industry, and has consulted with many large companies about their learning and performance strategies and solutions.
Currently, Lisa is the past president of the International Society for Performance Improvement. Lisa has a master’s degree in instructional technology from Wayne State University. She also is a Certified Performance Technologist endorsed by ISPI.