February 2, 2017
TIME: 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Speak So They Listen!
5:30 - 5:50 pm Dinner & Networking
Captivating today's audiences takes planning and skill. In this Speak So They Listen workshop, you will instantly learn it's more than just what you say that will mesmerize your audience!
By the end of this 60 minute Speak So They Listen workshop, you will learn and practice how to captivate your audience by:
1. Guiding them to focus on 4 areas
2. Speaking with credible & approachable patterns
3. Practicing non-verbal maneuvers of confident speakers
4. Achieving better outcomes when delivering bad news”
5:50 - 6:05 pm Welcome & Introductions
6:05 - 7:15 pm Presentation & Practice
7:15 - 7:30 pm Learning Wrap-Up & Meeting Close
Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building - Towsley Auditorium
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Register by January 27th and save $5
- Chapter members = $20
- Student members = $15
- Non-member guests = $40
(Join now and save up to $25!)
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Cancellations will be accepted until 5 pm on Friday, January 27th.
- Cancellations received prior to this time/date should be requested in writing and sent to email@example.com.
- Refunds will be issued either (1) by check (less a $5 processing fee) and will be mailed to the address on file or (2) transferred to the next scheduled A2ATD meeting date.
Refunds after Friday, January 27th at 5 pm cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.
About the Presenter: