May 7, 2020
TIME: 5:30 - 7:30 pm
The Learning Leader Job Is Not Easy!
Today’s learning leader needs to be an expert at strategy, change management, culture, evaluation, technology… and so much more. This job is not easy.
Join Innovative Learning Group CEO Lisa Toenniges for a closer look at five fundamental practices of great learning leaders and how you can set a course for your learning team to thrive as a valued resource to your organization.
In this session, we will:
- Define a path to create a learning strategy that fits with the organization’s culture and includes an approach to evaluation
- Identify opportunities to provide targeted learning experiences taking advantage of industry trends
- Assess the learning technology in your organization and its ability (or inability) to enable the learning strategy
- Assess the current learning team’s ability to execute the learning strategy using effective processes and standards
- Assess your current approach to market learning services within your organization
5:30 - 5:50 pm Dinner & Networking
5:50 - 6:05 pm Welcome & Introductions
6:05 - 7:15 pm Presentation & Practice
7:15 - 7:30 pm Learning Wrap-Up & Meeting Close
Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Register by Friday, May 1st and save $5!
- Chapter members = $20
- Student members = $15
- Non-member guests = $40
(Join now and save up to $25!)
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Cancellations will be accepted until 5 pm on May 1st
- Cancellations received prior to this time/date should be requested in writing and sent to email@example.com.
- Refunds will be issued either (1) by check (less a $5 processing fee) and will be mailed to the address on file or (2) transferred to the next scheduled A2ATD meeting date.
- Refunds after Friday, May 1st at 5 pm cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.
About the Presenter:
Lisa Toenniges is the owner and chief executive officer of Innovative Learning Group, a company she founded in March 2004. A dynamic and respected leader, Lisa has 30 years of experience in the performance improvement industry and has consulted with many Fortune 1000 companies about their learning and performance strategies and solutions.
ILG was born out of Lisa’s passion for building a business, providing for her employees, and doing what is right for clients. Her entrepreneurial spirit, positive outlook, and hands-on leadership style have been the drivers behind ILG’s profitable annual compound growth rate of 14 percent.
Lisa has devoted almost three decades to the International Society for Performance Improvement and last served on its board of directors as past president. She also is a Certified Performance Technologist.
In 2018, Lisa began a two-year term on the Board of Trustees of On My Own of Michigan and was named a Transformative Leader by MichBusiness.