April 6, 2023
TIME: 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Shut Up and Facilitate
This is a great opportunity to build and refresh a critical skill for talent professionals - facilitation! Dale Carnegie once said, "ALL Dale Carnegie trainers talk too much" and that included himself. Is there room for us to empower our learners to contribute more? Let's find out as Jef Kupiec shares his knowledge and expertise in Shut Up and Facilitate.
- Create an environment where learners feel safe to participate
- Identify facilitation techniques that work for you
- Lead an effective question and answer session
5:30 pm Doors Open
5:30 - 6:15 pm Networking and Dinner
6:15 - 6:25 pm Welcome & Introductions
6:30 - 7:30 pm Learning Session
7:30 - 8:00 pm Learning Wrap-Up, Meeting Close, and Open Networking
Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building, Room 150
4800 E. Huron River Drive,
Ann Arbor MI 48105
Visit this link for more location information: https://www.wccnet.edu/visit/room-locator/sc.php
- Chapter members = $25
- Student members = $15
- Non-member guests = $45
Registrations are not considered definite or confirmed until payment has been submitted.
Cancellations & Refunds:Cancellations will be accepted until 5 pm the Friday before the event
- Cancellations received prior to this time/date should be requested in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be issued either via original payment or transferred to the next scheduled A2ATD meeting date.
- Refunds after 5 pm the Friday before the event cannot be issued, but we will gladly accept a substitution should you wish to send someone in your place.
About the Presenter:
As Director of Trainer Quality for Dale Carnegie Training in Metro Detroit, Jef leads a team of trainers that facilitate in-person and live online programs. During his 10+ years in this role, his team has consistently ranked in the top 5% of training teams in North America for trainer quality.